Home >> Tests & Trials >> Aerospace Bearings - Aircraft, High Precision, Aeronautic, Components - FAA TSO-C149 - Pacamor Kubar Bearings
Aerospace Bearings - Aircraft, High Precision, Aeronautic, Components
- Aerospace bearings, including aircraft bearings and high precision aeronautic components,
are available from Pacamor Kubar Bearings. Contact PKB now at 866-902-4998 or through their Contact Us page.
- PKB's ISO9001:2000, AS9100:2004 and FAA TSO-C149 certified manufacturing facility
is located in Troy, New York.
- Aerospace bearings must be extremely reliable under
- Aerospace bearings
systems can be found in manned or unmanned, as in aerospace flight systems, or private
- Aircraft bearings must perform flawlessly and are not always
easily accessible for routine maintenance.
- High precision aeronautic components
must be high quality and reliable.
- The most desired manufacturing company should
have the flexibility to respond quickly to your aerospace bearing needs and should
have plenty of experience.
- Uncompromising quality is the motto of Pacamor Kubar
High Precision Aerospace Bearings
- PKB offers high precision oem and replacement miniature ball bearings
for commercial, private and military aircraft and aerospace systems.
- PKB also offers precision miniature ball bearings used in aircraft instruments,
aerospace guidance and navigation systems, and fuel control systems.
- Their uncompromising reliability allows PKB to respond to a large demand for precision miniature and
instrument ball bearings, such as those found in small satellites used for communications,
such as worldwide telephone service and for data transmittal services.
- Don't forget about solar arrays for satellite systems need precision miniature and instrument
ball bearings as well.
Aerospace Bearing Components
- Pacamor Kubar Bearings offers a multitude of ball bearing
technology, such as stainless steel Crown, two-piece Ribbon, Torlon (polyamide-imide),
- All of their aerospace bearings and aircraft bearings are manufactured
from 440c stainless steel, the preferred choice for all high precision miniature
metric and instrument bearings.
- 440c stainless steel is preferred under adverse
environmental conditions because of its corrosion resistance.
- It also provides a
highly-finished honed surface for long lasting structure for aerospace bearings
made of 440c stainless steel silicon nitride ceramic or titanium carbide coated
- This allows the aerospace bearing or aircraft bearing to rotate smoothly at
a variety of oscillating or rotating speeds.
ISO9001:2000, AS9100:2004 and FAA TSO-C149
- PKB produces their aerospace bearings to meet every ABEC tolerance as
defined by the American Bearing Manufacturers Association. These ABEC tolerances
are standard grades of precision with established tolerances for size and geometric
- These standards are known as ABEC classes as set by the Annular Bearing
Engineers Committee of the American Bearing Manufacturer's Association (ABMA). These
standards are also accepted by (ANSI) American National Standards Institute and
by international agreement for the standards developed by (ISO) International Organization
- The ABEC scale is a system of rating the manufacturing tolerance
of precision bearings. The system was developed by the Annular Bearing Engineering
Council (ABEC), a division of the American Bearing Manufacturers' Association ABMA).
- Bearings rated under the ABEC systems are typically called "precision bearings",
with a rating or class from 1 to 9. ABEC 1 meets a looser tolerance and ABEC 9 meets
high precision tight bearing tolerances.
- ABEC class is not to be confused with radial
play, which is discussed under that section of our website. They are also able to
meet all DFARS domestic
manufacturing requirements for application relating to military and defense contracts.